A United Methodist Pastor's Theological Reflections

"But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory (nikos) through our Lord Jesus Christ." - I Corinthians 15:57


Sunday, July 27, 2008

Nikos Web Blog is Born!

Welcome to Nikos (biblical Greek word for "victory.") This takes me back to my Associate Pastor youth ministry days when I designed a monthly newsletter specifically for the youth of my church with this title. I chose "nikos" because of the cool tie in with the Nike shoe brand. I say this as I wear non-Nike running shoes during this posting!

Anyway, my hope with this new blog is to have a means to communicate with my congregation of Faith Community United Methodist in Xenia, Ohio and to see where it goes from there. I will be posting on Christian books, ministry and discipleship topics, as well as other areas as they surface.

"But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory (nikos) through our Lord Jesus Christ." - I Corinthians 15:57

2 comments:

Retro Jordan said...

Beautiful and fashionable young people theme of the times!It is my pleasure to read your article!I hope your readers become more and more!

Air Jordan 4 said...

Thanks for posting, I really enjoyed your most recent post. I think you should post more often, you obviously have natural ability for blogging!
by Air Jordan 4