A United Methodist Pastor's Theological Reflections

"But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory (nikos) through our Lord Jesus Christ." - I Corinthians 15:57


Monday, August 18, 2008

Greetings from Rev. Eric Kalamba Bondapa

Here is a recent e-mail I received from Rev. Eric Bondapa, the pastoral student attending Africa University. Our Common Cup ministry was supposed to host Eric this past June and July as a student intern but his visa was denied. I sent warm greetings to Eric in response to his e-mail and told him how proud we are of his accomplishments.

Eric's Letter:

I greet you in the name of Jesus Christ who is our savior.

We really thank you for your support and prayers from the day we departed from Zimbabwe to DRC, now we are back to complet our education in the final year. We still need your prayers and support while we are here at school.

I greet the Church with a great love in my heart hopping God will make a way so that we meet with you.

I was ordained this summer, thank you for prayers, may God bless you

I love you all and God bless you

Rev Eric Kalamba

No comments: