A United Methodist Pastor's Theological Reflections

"But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory (nikos) through our Lord Jesus Christ." - I Corinthians 15:57


Saturday, June 20, 2009

Tomorrow's Sermon

During tomorrow's sermon on "Hitting Your STRIDE - Individuality & Dreams," I'm planning on sharing how my particular personality type is the rarest type among males. Out of sixteen possible personality type variations, my particular mix represents only 1/2 percent of all males.

So this explains it!

Here's my personality type (See the sidebar of my web blog for this information as well):
  • Introvert (Renew energy by being alone)
  • Intuition (Focus on creativity more than facts)
  • Feeling (Decide more from the heart than from logic)
  • Judging (Like structure more than being care-free)

To complete a free personality type inventory go to the "My Personality" website.

One of the big advantages of knowing what type of personality we each have is that it helps us to not only appreciate who we are but who others are as well. We have all been made in God's image.

For it was you who formed my inward parts; you knit me together in my mother’s
womb. I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your
works; that I know very well
.” - Psalm 139:13-14


No comments: